Tuesday, June 21, 2011

//LUMEIE'RE BLEUE







-Val-
Shoes: Malaysia
Scarf: Mum's Wardrobe
Blue Blouse: Market
Skirt: Cotton On
Necklace: Malaysia
Cardigan: Singapore

This would probably be one of my all time favourit shirts/blouses in the history of my wardrobe! Bought at the Take2Markets. It wasn't at an ideal bargain price ($15?) but it would have to be one of the most classy and fun pieces in my wardrobe. The colour is just perfect and beautiful for an Autumn afternoon. 

I usually match this top with a flouncy skirt if I want to look a bit more whimsical or if I match it with a pair of black skinny jeans and a blazer I create a more hip , casual look. The greatest asset of this top which have to be the colour and the bow detail. It's so....quirky! 

And the amazing heels are my mums', recently bought from Malaysia. I don't usually wear heels with my everyday outfits cause it makes me a tad too tall, but I love wearing them anyway.

Thanks for the comments friends! Let us know what you would like to see more of on our blog! 




-keep stylish-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment