Saturday, August 6, 2011

//BON APPETIT


Continuing our Brisbane adventures are these photos of one of the BEST pizza's i've EVER eaten!! I really can't remember the name of the place, but it was campus food and what was special about the place was that each pizza type was named after a letter of the alphabet. So our friends were like; "try 'A'" or "'W' is the best"  or "maybe you should just try your initials and see what you get". It was all ppreeetttyyy fun.

But seriously, it was tasty!

I wanted to share more pictures of where we journeyed but I seemed to have misplaced my usb of photos. So hopefully I will find it soon. (For my sanity's sake!) It really frustrates me when I misplace things, the search, the frustration, the anger, the rage. But the best part is when you discover what you're looking for, that feeling of exhilaration and excitement at rediscovering that item of worth. Ah, it pleases me so.



Also wanted to share these pics, not only does Vess look stunning, (what a great smile!) but the buildings behind her, from memory, is the Law part of Queensland University. The columns, the stonework and simply the feelings of prestige the buildings emmits is just stunning.


-keep exploring-

v&v



1 comment: