Thursday, September 1, 2011

//MY SCARF


Project: To achieve something on my uni break 
Aim: To create a scarf of great lengths and to try follow a knitting pattern 
Materials: Wool, Knitting needles and knitting pattern

Hello lovely ones, here's different type of keep crafty to show you guys. 
My scarf which I have been trudging away at for two months!

I have to say, I think there's a elderly woman hidden inside of me which likes to knit, do scrapbooking, make cards and bake. What do you guys think? hehe

This scarf I started two months ago, during the start of our uni break. I think after exams I was so devoid of crafting and such that I felt so inclined to knit. I hadn't knitted for years, so I employed my lovely friend Thu's help to get me started. We went shopping together for wool, she picked a pattern for me and I got started. 

I love knitting, I love seeing the wool being used to create something new and wearable. I also love seeing it; grow and grow! I'm such an impatient person, I like seeing instance results, so this scarf really made me work on my endurance. Another great thing about knitting is that you can take it with you everywhere! I was waiting at the doctors, knitting away, and this lovely lady came up and told me how much she liked my scarf and the pattern. Ah, the unexpected, kind words which can really made you smile. 






-keep crafty-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment