Saturday, October 8, 2011

//COLOUR BLOCK








-Val-
Skirt: Glassons
 Shirt: Hand-me-downs from aunty
Bag: Thrifted
Cardigan: Mum's wardrobe
Shoes: Mum's wardrobe

In light of the colour blocking this season, I thought it  would be fun to give it a go. Bright colours, long skirts and structured bags makes for a nice photo session in our lovely neighbourhood. 

My incentive to 'colour block' came from bumping into a friend when in Country Road. As we were commenting on the new trends, Steph challenged me to try out colour blocking at church the next day. Sad to say, I forgot to wear bright colours (cause I woke up late!) and steph was left wearing such lovely colours by herself (which looked amazing on her, cause she always looks amazing).

So atone for my 'lack of colour' the previous week, I came up with THIS outfit. It was extremely fun, whipping out all this colourful pieces (which wasn't alot) from my wardrobe and piecing it together. 

I also bought this new white bag which really brightens my day. 
Ask Vess, I've had my eye on it for a while! 






Would love to see you guys trying out some colourful pieces!

On another note, looked at our flag counter today, we've reach over 1000 Australian visitors!!! Thanks for checking our humble blog guys! Love doing this journey of life with you lovely individuals!

-keep stylish-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment