Wednesday, November 2, 2011

//LACE and LOVE






Yes, well, in the middle of all our exam studying, I decided to take a break and pratice my photography.  During procrastinating an endless amount  as I was simply avoiding my essay writing (which I am doing now) I was inspired by Nirrimi's blog We Live Young. My goodness, this girl is sooooooo impressive, she's, I think, 18 or 19 years old and she's done campaigns for billabong, diesel and has so much more work up her sleeve. 

I love seeing inspiring people achieve and go after what they love. I think that's why we find those movie stars, singers, athletes, entrepreneurs and anyone who passionately and tirelessly follow their dreams and aspirations so intriguing. We're drawn to those who are not phased by the daunting task before them, but they strive so hard to achive it, and when they reach success, it's just so magical.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. "
Walt Disney 

A little note about this dress, it use to belong to our Aunty from Malaysia. I love the lace detail so much and Vess looks slimply gorgeous in this dress!

-keep stylish-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment