Saturday, October 13, 2012

//ITALY




As promised here are some little snapshots of Vess' drawings and doodles. She's studying Graphic Design, so alot of the time she'll be; drawing, taking note of things which interest her and writing down artists or names of designers. She's also such a fabulous fashion illustrator, hopefully I can convince her to draw more! 

These drawings were done during her prato trip, Prato which is in Italy, as part of her uni course. She showed me these drawings and I love how she captures the atmosphere of her experience through; the Leaning Tower of Pisa dress, the watercolour of the landscape and the pen drawings of the architecture. (Shamefully, I still haven't sat down to look at all her photos)

As you can see, we've got a lot of talent running around this little blog. So much so, that I'm finding it hard to determine which area I would like to focus on.

-photography, fashion, design, art, illustration, travel-

so many areas! 

Lately, I've been procastinating and looking at alot of fashion photography blogs. (My fantasy world away from assignments and uni work!) There are so many inspiring examples of young talent out there and most of them are particularly young female photographers. Which motivates us to keep taking more photos and experimenting more! 






-keep crafty-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment