Wednesday, October 3, 2012

//NINA {spring}


Second outfit of our photoshoot with Nina. In this post I'll try to explain more of the shoot,  for you wonderful people, especially those who have come up to us to ask us about where it was shot, was it raining and if Nina was cold!

We took those photos quite recently, (I think, only last Friday!) at the Westfield doncaster car park. Having the photo shoto at the carpark was part of the original plan, however the rain wasn't factored very well in my plan. Not sure if you can tell by the photos, but the weather was terrible that particular morning! We (Vess, Lina, who was the amazing makeup artist and I ) went to Nina's house at around 8, and we started shooting at around 9 or 10. It was pretty difficult, and we almost abandoned our plans, just because the rain and wind was so bad. 

But Nina was such a trooper and kept going despite bad weather. We literally would take a few photos, hide in the car, drink coffee and then run back out when it stopped raining. It was very fun, very cold, very challenging and very memorable. 



Nina, (soon), will be starting up a fashion blog as well, so will keep you guys posted on when she does. I looked through her wardrobe....and she has the most amazing range of clothes. I kept picking out all these amazing tops, dresses and shoes. 

Another fun fact, I forgot to tell Nina to take off a bandaid that she had in her knee.....I feel a bit strange editing people's bodies. It's a personal thing I guess. 

Keeps it authentic! 

-keep stylish-

v&v



1 comment: